The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, will be hosting an Online Holiday Toy Drive to benefit the 40,000 patients and their families who walk through our doors each year.
Why our online toy drive is so important:
- The virtual drive enables the staff to buy the toys and items that they need, when they need it. By having the flexibility to purchase items throughout the year, the staff can personalize their needs based on each patient and their situation
- Hospital playrooms can be stocked year round with toys and supplies
- Supporters can purchase items for children celebrating special events, such as birthday parties, ‘end of chemo’ parties, holiday celebrations
- We can ensure our children have safe, appropriate toys needed in the hospital environment.
- Donors receive a tax deductible receipt for the cash gift.
Contact Jessica Ust at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-418-8358 with questions.